Working Title

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Who I'm Not

I'm not who I could be.
I'm not who I should be.
I'm not who I need to be.
I'm not who I have been
Or who I will be.


Posted by Nik at 10:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
"But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, 'You are my God.' My times are in Your hands." ~ Psalm 31:14-15

Noteworthy

  • Atoms of Earth
  • WalkFree
  • Sharicks in Tokyo
  • Loved Inexplicably
  • Liz Welsch in Osaka, Japan
  • Melissa Garcia
  • BrodyBeardenFilms

Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ▼  2009 (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (1)
      • Who I'm Not
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (50)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (23)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)

Readworthy

  • Holy Available - Gary Thomas
  • Sacred Marriage - Gary Thomas
  • Sheet Music - Kevin Leman
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.